ADMIN

Recent Posts

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jane's Hotel 2: Family Hero


Being able to manage a hotel is one of my childhood dream. Really. So, when I came across this mini game called Jane’s Hotel 2: Family Hero, I told myself that I want to play this game. Thanks to one of the biggest forum in Indonesia, I can download Jane’s Hotel 2: Family Hero (full version) for free.The story goes like this. Jane vows to stop the foreclosure of four hotels by borrowing money from the bank and then working at each one until enough cash is collected to help pull her family through.

This is where the fun time begins. We can test our business skill by turning a couple of beds into the most luxurious and fashionable chain of hotels! We will work at a beachfront resort in the Canary Islands, a castle in England, a fancy French inn and a traditional Japanese hotel.I just tried the 1st level of the game and it seems to be quite fun. I guess, if you like to play Diner Dash kind of game (like me), you will like Jane’s Hotel 2: Family Hero too.


sedot disini

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TUKERan LINK YUK

;